Saturday, August 27, 2011

Mama Love

It is said that when a baby is born, a parent is born as well. Sadly, there is no course to prepare one to become a parent, you learn on the job. You learn from each experience, good or bad.

I'm having the time of my life being a full time mommy to my little ones. Jeremy is turning four, and Justin is turning one. Having two kids below five is fun, albeit very challenging. They just had a bout of bronchopneumonia, yes, both of them. Thankfully, they are recovering, though puking up a storm when drinking their antibiotics.

I feel that I'm doing a good job as a mother. I believe I'm practicing attachment parenting (though not consciously), but I make sure that we:
a) Breastfeed
b) Keep/wear the kiddos close to me.
c) Co-sleep
d) Keep them close together.
e) Acknowledge good things done.
f) Let them learn from their mistakes -- even it means letting them fall down so that they can go back up again.

I love being a mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment