Friday, May 6, 2011

On Jeepneys and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

With my last day at work less than a week old, our family has started making adjustments. What was formerly a dual income household has become a single income household. Some adjustments that we have done so far: leaving the car at home, letting go of one yaya, and riding public transportation.

Jeremy rode a jeep today. With me. I would not want to do it again. Why?

1) She used the railings as monkey bars -- and the jeep was full.
2) She shouted, "Mommy, open my laptop please!" because she wanted to listen to Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. -- at full volume --- again with the jeep full.
3) She repeatedly pressed  the string that lights when somebody wanted to go down.
4) She placed the fare of others passengers inside  my bag.  She thought that everybody was giving her money.
5) She said "Babay everybody!" when we alighted from the jeep.

On second thought,  I would ride with her again. Just to see what mishap will she do next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment